Thursday, October 23, 2008

conversation #2

i officially had another conversation with my stalkee (whoops! i almost just said his name.. silly me) and i don't i'm a stalker anymore. i was talking to my friend who is also one of his friends and he came up and asked me if i'd heard of tv on the radio (honesty he must have been high cuz who is even remotely indie who hasn't heard of tv on the radio especially after their newest release "dear science" i urge you guys to go and get it." and then he asked me about kaki king and i said i was going to go to her concert, but i had to watch my little sister and he was like i wanted to go too, but i had to work and then i was like were you at the fleet foxes concert? and he was like no i had to work.
AND I DIDN'T ASK HIM WHERE HE WORKED!!
god i can be such a dumbass sometimes.
psh...

anyway, tonight is the last football game against our rival high school (east, for y'all who wanted to know.. and using deductive reasoning, you might have been able to figure out i go to... that's right... west!! funny how that happens, eh?) anyway it's our last game against them ever because we're getting moved to a different division :(
and my stalkee is on drum line, so he has to be there.
muahaha
my amazingness will strike yet again!
okay so should i wear the radiohead t-shirt or something black?

No comments: