Saturday, November 1, 2008

grounded

sorry i haven't written in so long..
my mom grounded me from being on the computer (does that make any sense to you? it doesn't to me..)
anyway, it feels like a lot has happened in this past week
last night i went to a stomp with my friend and her boyfriend and her boyfriend is friend's with my stalkee (okay so get this.. they weren't friends until i started hanging out with my friend and her now-boyfriend asked her out, and now they're always hanging out and going to coffee and stuff) and i asked her boyfriend if he could convince my stalkee to come to the stomp.. and he did!! and of course he hung out with her boyfriend the whole time, but i don't mind.
it was pretty spectacular. it was for halloween, so we were all supposed to dress up, but my stalkee didn't and i was making fun of him for it.
i think on monday i'm going to ask him if he has a myspace (i already know he does, but he hasn't logged on in 3 months) and then if he says "yes but i never log on.." i'm going to ask for his number!! ah!! i'm so excited! (my friend's boyfriend already offered to give it to me, but that seems a little bit more stalker-esque then i'm willing to go..)

o and a major ego boost this week: my friend's boyfriend was telling me that a bunch of his friends think i'm hot, and i went over to where they were standing after school and they were all hitting on me and making stupid jokes, and it was quite hilarious

i think i'm going to ask my stalkee to winter's. (it's a dance for all of you not pop-cultury enough to figure that out). i bet he has to work, but i'm going to take my chances. that would be amazing if i went to winter's with him.. i'm not a big dance person, and i don't think he is either, but it would still be fun. i need to start saying that i'm going to ask him now, so when it's actually time to ask him i'll be all hyped and ready..

No comments: